Passion for Online Marketing with Compassion for Today's Business Owners
Online marketing industry veteran and former Google Premier agency owner Stuart Wilhoite has a unique message for businesses: “Beware of your online marketers,” or at least, “Be aware.”
In his entertaining and informative message, Stuart pulls back the curtain to expose the rampant mediocrity in the online marketing industry and arms business owners and executives with the knowledge they need to wisely choose an agency and gain maximum efficiency and effectiveness from their online marketers.
Almost every business has an unhappy story about online marketing. Stuart offers remedy by passionately teaching business owners and executives how to hold their online marketers more accountable through measurement, management and engagement.
In 2017, after 25 years of seeing countless businesses being taken advantage of by their online marketers, Stuart decided to do something about it. He sold his agency and started the first business of its kind dedicated solely to protecting the interests of businesses in relation to their online marketing.
Before Stuart left the agency world, his team handled a variety of business verticals including law, gaming, tourism, hospitality, manufacturing, medical and dental. Most notably, WSOP (World Series of Poker), CaesarsCasino.com, HarrahsCasino.com, Dollar Loan Centers and The Fremont Street Experience.
Stuart's Speaking and Writing Topics Include:
9 Ways to Tell if You're Getting Screwed by Your Online Marketers
Stuart shares 9 solid ways to tell whether your online marketers are performing effectively. Included in this discussion:
- Why the online marketing industry is rampant with mediocrity
- What you should be expecting from your online marketers
- Which metrics are important and which are smoke and mirrors
- What actions you should take if you discover that your online marketers are not performing
6 Ways to Get More Out of your Online Marketers
This discussion provides 6 simple techniques businesses can use to increase the level of effort, efficiency and effectiveness of their online marketers. Included in this discussion:
- Why engagement and communication is key to your online success
- How to set expectations with your agency
- How to manage monthly reporting meetings
- Why and how to audit your agency
In-house Online Marketing vs Agency
Stuart examines the benefits and pitfalls, as more businesses choose to abandon their agency and bring their online marketing efforts in-house. Included in this discussion:
- When does it make sense to bring your marketing in-house
- Assessing the cost / benefit
- How to find the talent to staff your team
- Understanding the risks